Hogan Assessment Certification
The 2-day workshop takes place at the UMass Club 225 Franklin Street, 33rd Floor, Boston, MA 02110.
The workshop provides an in-depth understanding of how to use and interpret the Hogan assessment suite. The workshop provides a comprehensive tutorial on three Hogan inventories - Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI), Hogan Development Survey (HDS), Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI). Participants attending both days and successfully completing the workshop will be certified to use the Hogan Inventories.
The Hogan Assessment Certification Workshop includes many valuable benefits for each participant:
- A free personal assessment and one-hour feedback session with a Hogan coach ($900 value).
- A paperback copy of The Hogan Guide ($75) and access to HPI, HDS and MVPI technical manual ($165 value)
- Certification Materials ($300)
- Two free assessment ID’s for post-workshop use ($225 value)
- One hour of "post-certification" telephone review of first live case ($450)
- Two days of certification by Hogan consultants who have multiple years of assessment administration and interpretation experience
- Free account set-up
The workshop fee ($2,300 per participant) includes all material, lunches and snacks. Travel, lodging and transportation expenses are the responsibility of the participant.
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel your registration, we will transfer your registration to a future workshop of your choice. Performance Programs does not offer any refunds of workshop fees.
We are a leading distributor and certification training provider for Hogan Assessment Systems. We chose Hogan instruments over many others in the market because they meet all the criteria of excellence in workplace assessment, including rigorous scientific standards and no adverse impact. We provide prompt, personalized assistance with administration and interpretation, and also provide support for coaches and counselors with their clients.
Please note: The registration deadline is 1 week prior to the workshop due to pre-workshop activities.
Group registration: Please call (800) 565-4223.