SURVEY REPORT PACKAGE
Do you have data? We can create your reports!
Creating a survey and collecting responses is the easy part. There are many tools ranging from “SurveyMonkey” to “Google Docs” that offer low cost solutions for conducting online surveys.
The key questions, after the data has been collected, relate to “awareness” and “action.” These low cost options don’t necessarily offer the most flexible and full-featured solutions when it comes to running reports that slice and dice data and tease out the nuggets that offer insight and actionable intelligence.
Over the two decades that we have been offering employee surveys and other organizational surveys, we have found that for a survey project to be successful, the crucial part is to translate the raw data into useable information. In other words, it is important to be able to answer questions such as:
- How do the various demographic groups compare? For example, are males and females responding differently? Are employees in Wichita less satisfied than employees in Minneapolis?
- What are the dimension-level results? For example, the “Communication” dimension may contain questions regarding company-wide communication. What are the results in aggregate?
- What are the highest and lowest rated items per demographic?
- How do results from this year compare with those from prior years?
All we need from you is the data file that is easily downloadable from whichever platform you used to collect the data. After you send us the data file, we can generate several standard reports, and based on your feedback, we can generate reports that drill-down into categories that are of interest to you.
Standard reports are generated for each type of demographic information collected. Examples are gender, age range, location, organization level, and department.
Drill-down reports can be created for any combination of available demographics.
For example, we can create a report that compares the results for each combination of Department and Location (Sales-Northeast., Sales-Southeast, Accounts-Northeast, Accounts-Southeast) or even, every combination of Department-Location-Gender.
PURCHASE THESE ASSESSMENTS NOW!
1) Add to your cart. 2) You will receive an email with instructions to complete the assessment. 3) Your report will be available within minutes!
Compass Report $40: Identifies your / employees’ core values, compares them with various occupations and cultures, and describes the type of environment in which you / they will be comfortable working and living.
Candidate Summary $150: A self-guided interpretation of individual strengths, values, and challenges. The report is a snapshot of interpersonal performance, organizational fit, and a primer for performance improvement and shifts in behavior.
At Performance Programs we are all about assessments!
Well-designed assessments can provide awareness, which can lead to well targeted actions that can improve performance. We are a versatile source for HR and talent management.