Culture and Climate Survey for Organizations
What are the spoken and unspoken rules that govern your workplace? Do employees practice the values that support your vision and mission statement? The Culture and Climate Survey profiles the alignment between your stated mission and actual workforce beliefs and behaviors by addressing topics such as trust in leadership, comfort in expressing opinions, job involvement, perceptions of future growth, atmosphere of honesty, and tolerance for differences.
The first 70 questionnaire items are standardized and then you choose the last five questions. You can also select up to five demographic categories for reporting, such as Department, Length of Employment, and Location.
This survey measures the following dimensions:
- Organizational Values & Practices: Do employees think the values your organization professes are the ones it actually practices? Do they feel they are treated fairly and with respect?
- Organizational Effectiveness: How well do employees rate the effectiveness of your organization?
- Organizational Leadership: Is the team confident in its management? Are your leaders seen as skilled leaders?
- Communication: How well is information exchanged? Is it timely, accurate, understandable?
- Expression: Does your climate encourage employees to express opinions freely and exchange ideas?
- My Coworkers: Do your employees feel they work in a supportive environment, where cooperation and teamwork are alive?
- Performance Management: Do people understand what they need to do? Do they have adequate resources to accomplish their jobs?
- Participation/Involvement: Do employees feel they’re encouraged to be “part of the solution”?
- Growth Opportunities: What future does your organization have to offer? Do your people feel they can grow and improve their skills at your organization?
It is available online or in paper format. In addition to the survey questionnaire, PPI provides the survey printing or Internet codes, data entry and integration, comment transcription, project administration, and an overall report — all in one base price.