Agile leaders are different . . .
It will only take you 15 minutes to find out whether you are prepared for tomorrow’s leadership models. In only a few seconds, you receive a clearly arranged, intuitive evaluation that identifies your skills when it comes to being an agile leader. Specific and individual guidance helps you to further develop your potentials and overcome possible weaknesses. After all, self-awareness is the first step towards further development
It’s no secret that technology is affecting all facets of our lives. Social media has affected how organizations attract new customers. Smartphones have put the internet at our fingertips, which has changed the way we communicate, how we access information, and even how we order lunch. But, how will it affect leadership?
metaBeratung, a Hogan Distributor in Germany, Switzerland, and Austria, is staying at the forefront of this issue as it is hugely impactful to the global workforce. Organizational landscapes have changed and continue to change. Therefore, what it takes to be an effective leader has also changed. metaBeratung and Hogan Assessments collaborated together to design a customized report to predict agile leadership around the competencies we identified in our joint research study.
Who is this report suited for?
Are you and your organization facing the challenge of digital change? You are an executive and would like to know whether you are ready for the challenges of Leadership 4.0? Then use the Agile Leader Report to analyze your current conditions and set the path for successful leadership in the future.
- Do I need to be Hogan certified to purchase the assessment? No
- How long does it take to complete the assessments? 15 minutes
- When can I access the report? Immediately
- Is feedback required? No
- Can I customize the report? No
- How much does it cost? $180
Assessments Used: short form HPI, HDS, MVPI
Leadership 4.0 means agile leadership – Are you an agile leader? Successful leadership requires a specific skill set and competencies that meet today’s challenges. For a long time, skills such as consistency, stability, integrity and charisma were referred to as the most important cornerstones of successful leadership. However, the rapid changes occurring in today’s business environment call for a rethinking. To find out which skills are required nowadays, metaBeratung and the IMD Business School carried out a study at the beginning of 2017, questioning more than 1,000 international executives. As a result, four distinctive competencies and three key modes of behavior for agile leadership or agile leaders were identified. Leadership 4.0 means navigating digital change and taking advantage of these rapid changes. The Agile Leader Report combines this new leadership model with Hogan’s scientifically valid assessment suite.
The Agile Leader Report examines the following skills:
- Modesty regarding knowledge: Agile leaders are better than non-agile leaders at accepting the fact that others know more than they do. Agile leaders take advantage of this awareness to build effective teams.
- Adaptability: Agile leaders also deal well with the fact that change is the only constant. Leadership 4.0 means adapting opinions to new situations and seeing this as a strength, not as a weakness.
- Visionary: Agile leadership means planning visions in the long run and constantly keeping up with them – also in light of short-term uncertainties.
- Commitment: Agile leaders communicate more with internal and external stakeholders than non-agile leaders. They listen and ask questions rather than talking themselves. They are extremely curious and very interested in new trends.
Furthermore, the Agile Leader Report identifies your potential when it comes to the following key modes of behavior characterizing agile leadership:
- How do you perceive your environment (hyper awareness)? Agile leadership means scanning the environment (internal and external) for opportunities and threats.
- How do you arrive at making decisions? Leadership 4.0 means using data and information to make evidence-based and informed decisions.
- How quickly do you act? Agile leadership means to be able to “move” quickly. Speed clearly trumps perfection.