Cardinal Leadership Inventory w/supporting videos for $50
Assessment and the below videos included in purchase:
- Introduction: The Cardinal Leadership Inventory.
- Courage: Your moral Resilience and bravery under pressure.
- Integrity: How well your life reflects your values.
- Selflessness: Placing the needs of the organization and your followers above your own.
- Empathy: Understanding others’ perspectives, leveraging diversity for high performing teams.
- Collaboration: Building peer networks and seeing the big picture.
- Reflection: Translating performance into potential by learning from experience.
- Identity: Each leader also receives detailed analysis on their leadership identity to better understand how they see themselves as a leader.
- Method of Development: Discovering how you prefer to develop as a leader.
- Personal Development Plan: A framework to put it all together and take ownership of your journey as a leader.
The Cardinal Leadership Inventory (CLI) assesses leadership that goes beyond what leaders do and provides insight and feedback for developing the heart and soul of a leader. The CLI measures six critical facets of leadership character essential to effective, life changing leadership. Currently used to assess and develop leaders of character at West Point, the CLI provides each leader with detailed feedback and a framework for a personal leader development plan. An action plan for character development and reflection is provided with each 30-page feedback report. CLI Partial Sample Report
If you have any questions please contact us!