HOGAN EQ REPORT
The Hogan EQ Report assesses emotional intelligence, the ability to identify and manage your own and others’ emotions. Based on the Hogan Personality Inventory and Hogan Development Survey, the easy-to-understand report provides an overall EQ score, as well as scores and feedback for six emotional competencies. The report also includes a summary of likely behaviors, score pros and cons, and discussion points. HOGAN EQ SAMPLE REPORT
HOGAN EQ FAQs:
- Do I need to be Hogan certified to purchase the assessment? No
- How long does it take to complete the assessment? 15 minutes
- When can I access the report? Immediately
- How much does it cost? $75
- Can I purchase the assessment now? YES
Assesses a candidate’s soft skills
HPI and HDS OR EQ assessment
THREE WAYS TO PURCHASE HOGAN ASSESSMENTS!
PURCHASE THESE ASSESSMENTS NOW!
1) Add to your cart. 2) You will receive an email with instructions to complete the assessment. 3) Your report will be available within minutes!
Compass Report $40: Identifies your / employees’ core values, compares them with various occupations and cultures, and describes the type of environment in which you / they will be comfortable working and living.
Candidate Summary $150: A self-guided interpretation of individual strengths, values, and challenges. The report is a snapshot of interpersonal performance, organizational fit, and a primer for performance improvement and shifts in behavior.
We have been a leading distributor & training provider of Hogan Assessments for over 20 years.
PPI chose Hogan instruments over many others because they meet our criteria for excellence in workplace assessment, including rigorous scientific standards and no adverse impact.