Global Mindset Assessment Tool
Most citizens of the world grow up as unicultural individuals who learn how to live and work with people who are like themselves. The global world of business today has brought many different unicultural individuals together, expecting them to work in multi-cultural and cross-cultural environments.
Najafi Global Mindset Institute has developed the GMI, an assessment tool to help determine who might be better at communicating, doing business with and influencing other people who are unlike themselves.
- Is a web-based survey consisting 76 questions
- Takes an average of 10 minutes to complete
- Measures your Global Mindset in three capitals and 9 competencies
- Has 3 versions available for our clients in Corporate Business, Academic Institutions, and Non-Profits/Government Sectors
- Is available for self-assessment or 360 peer feedback
- Has more than 23,000 respondents from more than 70 countries
- Is available in multiple languages
- Was developed through a rigorous scientific process with pilot tests from 1,000+ global managers
- Has been validated by the Dunnette Group
Applications of the GMI:
- Can be used for developmental measurement purposes
- Notes the strengths and areas of improvement in the three capitals: Global Intellectual Capital, Global Psychological Capital, and Global Social Capital
- Establishes your abilities to influence others who are unlike yourself
- Assist in selecting the right person for an international posting
- Helps organizations to identify success potential in employees and new hires
After Taking the GMI you will receive:
- A scored report on you and your group’s overall GMI score(s)
- A sorted, highest-to-lowest written feedback report showing the 9 competencies of the Global Mindset Inventory
- One-day, on site workshop where you and your colleagues will identify ways of developing your Global Mindset
- Recommendations and suggestions on to improve your Global Mindset
View a sample GMI survey
Whether you are a corporate manager, the dean of a business school, or a non-profit/governmental manager, the GMI can help you understand the strengths and benefits of having a well developed Global Mindset.
Contact Najafi Global Mindset Institute for more information!