Your effectiveness as a leader is determined by who you are . . .
The Cardinal Leadership Inventory® (CLI) assesses leadership that goes beyond what leaders do and provides insight and feedback for developing the heart and soul of a leader. The CLI measures six critical facets of leadership character essential to effective, life changing leadership. Currently used to assess and develop leaders of character at West Point, the CLI provides each leader with detailed feedback and a framework for a personal leader development plan.
Take the CLI Assessment Now click here
Each individual feedback report provides detailed analysis on six critical facets of leadership character:
- Courage: your moral resilience and bravery under pressure
- Integrity: how well your life reflects you values
- Selflessness: placing the needs of the organization and your followers above your own
- Empathy: understanding others’ perspectives, leveraging diversity for high performing teams
- Collaboration: capacity for supporting peers as teammates and seeing the big picture
- Reflection: translating performance into potential by learning from experience
- Ability to Lead: having what it takes to lead others
- Desire to Lead: satisfaction with being in the spotlight and responsible for the actions of others
- Need to Lead: confidence in leading regardless of the setting or situation
- Formal Learning: higher education, reading and exchanging perspectives on case studies
- Personal Experience: hands on leadership opportunities and on the job training
- Role Modeling: emulating the leadership of personal exemplars