Performance Programs was founded from our passion for understanding people and their organizations.
Since 1987, we have grown into a company that is as proud of our partnerships as our client list. We represent and collaborate with Hogan Assessments, Clark Wilson Group and Kaplan Devries, premier developers of surveys, tests and assessments. These alliances are important to our commitment to be a leading research partner for HR and development.
Based in Old Saybrook, Connecticut, Performance Programs is a team of researchers, industrial psychologists, programmers and designers with a business perspective for proven professional results. We stay on top of the industry through participation in The Society for Industrial Organizational Psychology (SIOP), Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Association of Test Publishers (ATP).
We have several books and published articles in a number of trade publications. We are often quoted sources in the media, advancing the practice of research-based human relations and talent management.
Some fun facts about us:
- Established 1987
- We have surveyed in over 25 languages
- We have surveyed in over 50 countries
- We are one of the largest distributors of Hogan Assessments Worldwide
- We have a consultant network of over 500 certified consultants
- One of the craziest comments we every received on a 360 survey: “Stop contacting my wife. It’s over between you two.”
- We still answer the phones!
Performance Programs professionals are committed to the continual study
and improvement of organizations!