Clark Wilson 360 Certification Webinars
- Tuesday Dec 12, 2017: 8:30am – 10:30am EST!
Learn how to make the most of 360 feedback when you attend this webinar and self-study program.
- You’ll learn by interpreting sample reports.
- You’ll receive a flash drive with extensive technical and support materials.
- One half-hour of post-seminar telephone consultation is included to help you conduct your first live case.
- * These services and support would normally be valued at $1545 if purchased separately, but are discounted to $600 for certification participants.
- Key requirements and best practices in 360 Feedback.
- Task Cycle® Model, including overview of psychometric background.
- The Survey of Leadership Practices™ in-depth discussion, using sample reports.
- Review of several Clark Wilson 360 assessments including, Executive Leadership Survey, Leadership Competencies for Manager, and Survey of Management Practices — sample profiles and interpretation.
- Administrative procedures, such as project setup, administration and the benefits of web and paper-based surveys.
- Learn more about how we support your Human Resource consulting practice
Did you know?
- Clark Wilson originated the concept of 360 feedback for management training and development in the early 1970s.
- All Clark Wilson surveys are reliable, validated and role-specific.
- The product line is backed up by 40 years of rigorous statistical research and has a proven track record of showing executives and managers how to change their behaviors for positive business impact.
Here is a list of our Certified Consultants