HOGAN LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATION TRAINING
Upcoming Level 1 Certification: REGISTER NOW!
- May 1-2, 2018 UMass Club, Boston, MA
- August 28-29, 2018 Metro Meeting Centers, Boston, MA
- December 4-5, 2018 UMass Club, Boston, MA
This course teaches professionals to interpret and apply Hogan’s three core personality-based assessments:
- Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI)
- Hogan Development Survey (HDS)
- Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI)
- Insights acquired in this 2-day workshop will challenge and change the way you think about human nature, leadership and performance.
- 2-day course (8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day)
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Price includes pre-work, materials, and post-work
- U.S. Cost: $2,300 USD
IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL:
- Learn how to interpret and apply 3 core Hogan Assessments: HPI, HDS & MVPI
- Review Hogan’s unique assessment philosophy and why it matters for proper assessment use
- Discuss the variety of potential assessment applications appropriate for each of the assessment instruments
- Review a general model for providing Hogan assessment-based feedback
FOLLOWING CERTIFICATION, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Interpret and apply Hogan’s 3 core instruments: HPI, HDS & MVPI
- Support proper application and use of the Hogan assessment tools in your organization or consulting practice
- Apply general profile analysis and feedback models designed for further practice and refinement
YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS AS PART OF YOUR HOGAN CERTIFICATION EXPERIENCE:
Our Level 1 Certification program has been approved for CE credits:
- HRCI: 16 (General) re-certification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR through the Human Resources Certification Institute
- SHRM: 16 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
- ICF: 20 Continuing Coaching Education (CCE) units through the International Coaching Federation
Reports. Receive copies of the Hogan Leadership Forecast Series of Reports, our premium leadership development product:
- Potential Report: describes results from the Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI), which measures the “bright side” of personality; strengths that facilitate successful performance on the job.
- Challenge Report: describes results from the Hogan Development Survey (HDS), which measures the “dark side” of personality; potential derailers that damage interpersonal relationships and interfere with career success.
- Values Report: describes results from the Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI), which measures the “inside” of personality; values and drivers that powerfully influence organizational fit and leadership style.
- Coaching Report: provides an individual development planning template and worksheet to consolidate assessment results and apply in job context.
Feedback ⇒ Receive a personalized, 1:1 debrief of your Hogan results, facilitated by a Hogan expert before the workshop.
On-Demand Learning ⇒ Access to Hogan’s Learning Management System (LMS) for interactive pre-work and continued education.
Technical Manuals. ⇒ Electronic copies of Hogan’s assessment manuals.
Expert Facilitators ⇒ We select experienced Hogan consultants and facilitators with deep technical and practical expertise.
Interpretive Guide ⇒ Hard copy of the Hogan Guide, a comprehensive interpretive reference guide.
Certification Materials ⇒ Workbooks and other resources are delivered to the training location for convenience.
Networking ⇒ Attending our workshops provides an excellent opportunity to learn from others and grow your network.
Premium Experience ⇒ From the location, to facilities, to the food and beverage every detail is designed with your experience in mind.
THIS COURSE IS DESIGNED FOR:
- Learning and development professionals
- HR professionals
- Executive coaches
- I-O psychologists
- Internal and external consultants
- Talent management executives
- CHROs (Chief Human Resource Officers)
WHO ARE INTERESTED IN USING HOGAN FOR:
- Executive coaching
- Leadership development
- Employee selection
- High-potential identification and development
- Succession planning
- Team development
- Organizational analysis
Join us to find out why over two-thirds of Fortune 100 companies are Hogan Certified!
Certification Cancellation Fee:
If you cancel your registration, we will transfer your registration to a future workshop of your choice. Performance Programs does not offer any refunds of workshop fees.