Hogan Level 1 Certification Training
On-site certification can reduce the cost of training for groups, and saves valuable time and money by eliminating attendee travel and time away from the office. Please call us if you are interested in an On-Site Certification Training!
We are currently offering the Level 1 certifications for existing PPI or new customers at the UMass Club Boston, MA
Contact us for 2018 dates (next certification in Boston April 2018)
Call 1-860-388-9422 or Email Us
The Level 1 Workshop is required for use of our full assessment suite.
This course teaches professionals to interpret and apply Hogan’s three core personality-based assessments:
- Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI): measures the “bright side” of personality; strengths that facilitate successful performance.
- Hogan Development Survey (HDS): measures the “dark side” of personality; potential career derailers that impede performance,
- Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI): measures the “inside” of personality; values and drivers that powerfully influence organizational fit and leadership style.
Participants attending both days and successfully completing the workshop will be certified to use and interpret the Hogan inventories. Insights acquired during this intensive, 2-day workshop will challenge and change the way you think about human nature, leadership and performance.
Our Hogan Certification includes many valuable benefits for each participant:
- Once you become a PPI customer and place your first Hogan order, you will also receive two complimentary Leadership Forecast Series codes along with other PPI support services:
- Two Leadership Forecast Report series – These are the same reports that you were given in the workshop. (Value: $800)
- One Hour of complimentary interpretation support with your first order (Value: $450)
- Ongoing telephone support for you as you use Hogan in your organization or practice
- Access to our library of support prerecorded topical webinars, including future live webinars
- Option to list your profile as one of our Certified Consultants to receive leads from PPI
The workshop fee ($2,300 per participant) includes all material, lunches and snacks. Travel, lodging and transportation expenses are the responsibility of the participant.
Certification Cancellation Fee:
If you cancel your registration, we will transfer your registration to a future workshop of your choice. Performance Programs does not offer any refunds of workshop fees.
Attend one of our certifications to find out why over two-thirds of Fortune 100 companies are Hogan Certified!
For the last 20 years we have been a leading distributor & training provider of Hogan Assessments!
This certification has been approved for 13 (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
This certification has also been approved by the International Coach Federation for 13 Continuing Coaching Education units.