Cardinal Leadership Inventory Training
The Cardinal Leadership Inventory® (CLI) assesses leadership that goes beyond what leaders do and provides insight and feedback for developing the heart and soul of a leader.
The CLI measures six critical facets of leadership character essential to effective, life changing leadership.
The elements of character assessed by the CLI are:
- Courage: your moral resilience and bravery under pressure
- Integrity: how well you life reflects you values
- Selflessness: placing the needs of the organization and your followers above your own
- Empathy: understanding others’ perspectives, leveraging diversity for high performing teams
- Collaboration: building peer networks and seeing the big picture
- Reflection: translating performance into potential by learning from experience
Currently used to assess and develop leaders of character at West Point, the CLI provides each leader with detailed feedback and a framework for a personal leader development plan.
For more information about the CLI please contact us!