GMI Certification Workshops
Najafi Global Mindset Institute has developed a program to certify individuals to administer and to debrief the Global Mindset Inventory (GMI) survey and results.
The GMI is the premier assessment tool developed by Najafi Global Mindset Institute to help determine a global leader’s ability to be better prepared for the opportunities, risks and challenges that come from working with the cultures of a globalized business market.
GMI Certified Facilitators Program participants will gain a thorough understanding of the Global Mindset Inventory survey, be able to administer the survey to others, and facilitate feedback sessions and present guidelines on how to interpret one’s own GMI score.
GMI Certification Program participants will:
- Learn what makes the GMI unique
- Be introduced to the concept of Global Mindset and its importance for global leaders and organizations
- Gain an understanding into the research and science behind the definition, measurement and development of the GMI
- Become familiar with the key terms and meanings of the instrument
- Be certified in the self-assessment as well as the 360 version
- Receive an Award of Certification authorizing them to facilitate their own GMI feedbacks sessions for 18 months
For more information, contact Thunderbird Global Najafi Global Mindset Institute
Najafi Global Mindset Institute is dedicated to developing managers for global roles and they help organizations succeed in pursuit of their global strategies by focusing on global leadership and global talent development.