OVERSEAS ASSIGNMENT INVENTORY CERTIFICATION
The ability to adapt to other cultures is critical to the success of international assignments. BGRS can assist you in assessing this critical skill. The Overseas Assignment Inventory (OAI) is BGRS’s proprietary, web-based assessment tool that is designed to assess cultural adaptability for employees and spouses going on expatriate assignments.
The BGRS Intercultural Difference:
- 50 years industry experience
- 99 % satisfaction rating on our programs (since 2003)
- Online cultural resources and tools available 24/7
- Extensive Global Trainer Network in over 100 locations
To learn about their certification services contact BGRS Intercultural Group
The OAI Certification is targeted for clients who want to:
- Conduct OAI Behavioral Interviews internally and debrief OAI results directly with employees
- Integrate the OAI into their candidate selection processes
- Utilize the OAI in the development of their candidate pool
In preparation for the workshop, each participant is required to take the OAI. Based on participants’ responses, their individual profiles will be prepared and debriefed as part of the workshop activities on the first day. The second day includes practice behavioral interviews for workshop participants with sample candidates.
During the OAI Certification Workshop, participants will:
- Understand the development of the OAI, the underlying research and the profile of the culturally adaptable individual
- Gain a solid understanding of the context factors and personal attributes that are measured by the OAI
- Review interpretation issues and how to utilize the OAI Profile in the evaluation of expatriates
- Develop skills necessary to conduct an effective behavioral interview based on the OAI
- Discuss options for integrating the OAI into clients’ internal processes
HOGAN LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATION
˜ Tues/Wed: Dec 4-5, 2018 in BOSTON, MA
~ 2019 Dates will be posted soon!
~ Onsite Hogan Training also available !
CLARK WILSON 360 CERTIFICATION WEBINARS
∼ Tuesday October 30, 2018: 8:30 am - 10:30 am EST
∼ Tuesday December 4, 2018: 8:30 am - 10:30 am EST
∼ Tuesday January 29, 2019: 8:30 am - 10:30 am EST
∼ Tuesday February 26, 2019: 8:30 am - 10:30 am EST
Do I have to get certified more than once, for instance if I use a new report or move companies? No, once you have successfully completed the certification process, you are authorized to use our tools forever. Advanced certification training and refresher webinars are available for continuous learning.
At Performance Programs we are all about assessments!
Well-designed assessments can provide awareness, which can lead to well targeted actions that can improve performance. We are a versatile source for HR and talent management.