ASPIRING TO LEADERSHIP (ATL)
The 360 Aspiring to Leadership survey provides feedback on skills that are essential for future managerial success. High performance on these competencies identifies an employee who is prepared to make the transition from individual contributor to a formalized leadership role. Not only does this individual excel in their role, but they voluntarily go beyond the scope of the job. Among peers, they are often viewed as a role model. The Aspiring to Leadership measures leadership potential of these exceptional individual contributors.
THE ASPIRING TO LEADERSHP 360 TASK CYCLE®
Understanding and meeting goals
Openly expressing ideas and making solid contributions.
Working productively with others, while valuing their differences.
IV. PERSONAL AWARENESS
Being open to feedback, and using it to improve.
Demonstrating close attention to detail and balancing competition and cooperation.
Acknowledging the contributions of others.
Approachability, Dependability, Effectiveness/Outcomes and Leadership Promise are leveraged through the mastery of Task Cycle Phases.
Task Cycle® name & image are registered trademarks of TruScore®
360 ASPIRING TO LEADERSHIP (ATL)
Application: Employee development, succession planning
Audience: Individual contributors with management potential
Respondents: Self, Manager, and Peers
Questions: 47 questions, 3 open-ended
REPORTING – INTERACTIVE WEB REPORTING also available
- Review summary level data and click on a data point to drill down to the score details.
- Easily turn rater groups on and off to focus or compare specific sets of data.
- Toggle between Raw and Centile Scores, while some graphs also allow you to sort Highest to Lowest, Lowest to Highest, or by Competency order.
- Year over Year comparison with current and previous scores
- PDF reports are full color with stunning visual displays of 360 survey data.
The Task Cycle® is a validated organizing tool that can help leaders know where to focus their development. It is presented as a logical sequence of events, with each phase contributing to achieving the final goal.
Task Cycle® name and image are registered trademarks of TruScore®