HOGAN BUSINESS REASONING INVENTORY (HBRI)
How You Think
The HBRI describes reasoning style – the ability to evaluate sets of data, make decisions, solve problems, and avoid repeating past mistakes. By assessing reasoning style, you can identify candidates’ problem-solving style, understand their capacity, and identify areas for development. The HBRI was developed specifically for the business community, and identifies differences in problem-solving style and reasoning ability that distinguish individuals and predict career success, making it a powerful tool that can be used throughout the employee lifecycle.
HBRI QUICK FACTS
- 25- to 30-minute average completion time
- Designed to predict occupational success
- Tactical vs. strategic abilities
- For selection and leadership development
- Developed exclusively on working adults
- Online administration and instantaneous reporting
- Items developed to minimize reading requirements and adverse impact
- Based on evolutionary psychology
- Norms based on managerial samples
- Validated against business success criteria
Selection: Reports using the HBRI measure candidates’ capacity to evaluate data, identify problems, and make business-critical decisions.
Development: Help your candidates play to their strengths, and understand areas in which focused development can improve their capacity.
Leadership: HBRI-driven leadership reports help you understand how your leaders will approach problems and make decisions that could affect your company’s future viability.
REPORTS THAT USE THE HBRI
Whether you are implementing an organizational assessment or enhancing your executives development, the HBRI reports can help you identify the fundamental factors that distinguish personalities and determine career success.
The first measure of reasoning ability designed to predict real-world performance, the HBRI evaluates two kinds of problems solving: tactical and strategic reasoning.
- Tactical Reasoning: the ability to solve problems and come to sensible conclusions once the facts are known. High scorers tend to be disciplined, steady, and precise.
- Strategic Reasoning: the ability to detect errors, gaps, and logical flaws in graphs, memos, diagrams, written reports, numerical projections, and tables of data. High scorers tend to be curious and interested in feedback.
THREE WAYS TO PURCHASE HOGAN ASSESSMENTS!
PURCHASE THESE ASSESSMENTS NOW!
1) Add to your cart. 2) You will receive an email with instructions to complete the assessment. 3) Your report will be available within minutes!
Compass Report $40: Identifies your / employees’ core values, compares them with various occupations and cultures, and describes the type of environment in which you / they will be comfortable working and living.
Candidate Summary $150: A self-guided interpretation of individual strengths, values, and challenges. The report is a snapshot of interpersonal performance, organizational fit, and a primer for performance improvement and shifts in behavior.
Manage Report $40: provides managers with effective techniques for managing employees based on their personality.
We have been a leading distributor & training provider of Hogan Assessments for over 20 years.
PPI chose Hogan instruments over many others because they meet our criteria for excellence in workplace assessment, including rigorous scientific standards and no adverse impact.