HOGAN TEAM REPORT
High-performing teams provide companies with an undeniable advantage over their competitors.
When teams function optimally, the entire organization benefits. The Team Report provides a personality-based understanding of a team’s strengths, weaknesses, and values. Individuals will understand how their personalities can combine to support or hinder effectiveness.
High-performing teams provide companies with an undeniable advantage over their competitors. However, those teams rarely perform at their maximum capacity. That’s because most of the models devoted to creating high-performing teams focus solely on skills and experience, and ignore the influence of personality. Achieving the right mix of skills, experience, and personality is the key to a productive team and contented workforce. Get that mix wrong, by even just one individual, and the results can be disastrous. The Hogan Team Report helps teams understand internal dynamics in a way never before possible.
HOGAN TEAM REPORT
Designed to help team members gain a holistic, personality-based understanding of team strengths, weaknesses, and culture, and to understand how members’ personalities and motivators may support or hinder team effectiveness in light of the team’s character, business, context, and goals.
- Purpose: Development
- Category: Personality
- Audience: Teams
- Assessment Time: 24-30 minutes
- Certification: Recommended
- Features: Score Graphs, Score Interpretation, Group Debrief Materials
Uses the following assessments:
The Hogan Team Report draws on personality assessment to help teams identify and understand three internal dynamics
- Team strengths and weaknesses: In order to maximize strengths, high performing teams should have a balance of people across five key psychological roles.
- Potential team fracture lines: In order to maintain harmony, teams have to recognize and mitigate the negative personality characteristics that can derail success.
- Team culture and shared values: Shared values and drivers are key in working toward a common goal, and are critical to the ongoing success of any team.
The Hogan Team Report helps teams understand internal dynamics in a way never before possible. The report draws on personality assessment to help teams identify and understand three internal dynamics: