HOGAN INSIGHT SERIES
The Insight Series provides organizations with scientifically validated information about an individual’s strengths, performance risks, and core values. Used as a feedback tool for selection or development, the easy-to-understand report series gives emerging and mid-level managers the self-awareness needed to perform effectively. Based on Hogan’s trademark assessments, the three-part series includes reports derived from the Hogan Personality Inventory, Hogan Development Survey, and Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory.
HOGAN INSIGHT FAQs
- Do I need to be Hogan certified to purchase the assessment? YES
- How long does it take to complete the assessment? 15 minutes each
- Can I customize the report? No
- Are the Insight HPI occupational scales optional? YES
THREE WAYS TO PURCHASE HOGAN ASSESSMENTS!
PURCHASE THESE ASSESSMENTS NOW!
1) Add to your cart. 2) You will receive an email with instructions to complete the assessment. 3) Your report will be available within minutes!
Compass Report $40: Identifies your / employees’ core values, compares them with various occupations and cultures, and describes the type of environment in which you / they will be comfortable working and living.
Candidate Summary $150: A self-guided interpretation of individual strengths, values, and challenges. The report is a snapshot of interpersonal performance, organizational fit, and a primer for performance improvement and shifts in behavior.
We have been a leading distributor & training provider of Hogan Assessments for over 20 years.
PPI chose Hogan instruments over many others because they meet our criteria for excellence in workplace assessment, including rigorous scientific standards and no adverse impact.