GLOBAL ASSESSMENT INVENTORY
The Global Assessment Inventory (GAI) is BGRS’s web-based instrument that is designed to assess attributes related to success in multicultural interactions. These attributes are key to a successful experience working with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
WHO CAN USE THE GAI?
- Business travelers who want to maximize their effectiveness in cross-cultural situations
- Employees who work in multicultural teams who want to increase their self-awareness
- Executives who are managing employees across cultures
- Potential candidates for an international assignment who want to take a self-assessment tool
- HR managers who want to use the assessment of cross-cultural effectiveness as a part of employee development or creation of candidate pools
At Performance Programs we are all about assessments!
Well-designed assessments can provide awareness, which can lead to well targeted actions that can improve performance. We are a versatile source for HR and talent management.