CLARK WILSON 360 CERTIFICATION WEBINAR $600
Tuesday July 31, 2018: 8:30am – 10:30am EST
Tuesday August 28, 2018: 8:30am – 10:30am EST
- Introduction to Assessments
- Task Cycle® Model, including overview of psychometric background
- The Survey of Leadership Practices™ in-depth discussion, using sample reports
- Review of several Clark Wilson 360 assessments including, Executive Leadership Survey, Leadership Competencies for Manager and Survey of Management Practices — sample profiles and interpretation
- Administrative procedures, such as project setup, administration and the benefits of web and paper-based surveys
- Learn more about how we support your Human Resource consulting practice
- You’ll learn by interpreting sample reports.
- You’ll receive a flash drive with extensive technical and support materials.
- One complimentary assessment and half-hour of post-seminar telephone consultation is included to help you conduct your first live case.
- * These services and support would normally be valued at $1545 if purchased separately, but are discounted to $600 for certification participants.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Clark Wilson originated the concept of 360 feedback for management training and development in the early 1970s.
- All Clark Wilson surveys are reliable, validated and role-specific.
- The product line is backed up by 40+ years of rigorous statistical research and has a proven track record of showing executives and managers how to change their behaviors for positive business impact.
WHAT IS A VALIDATED 360 FEEDBACK SURVEY?
Validation is a research process that aims to show whether an instrument actually measures what it was designed to measure. It is a valuable feature in any published feedback survey. There are many types of validation studies. In the case of 360 degree feedback for training and development purposes, survey designers strive for construct validity. Construct validity is evaluated by determining how well the concepts behind the instrument account for an individual's performance on the instrument. For example, the Survey of Management Practices from the Clark Wilson Group's Task Cycle series measures the universal behaviors that are predictive of an effective manager. A manager with a strong record of success should have high scores on the survey whereas a manager whose performance has been weak should have low scores.
The Task Cycle® is a validated organizing tool that can help leaders know where to focus their development. It is presented as a logical sequence of events, with each phase contributing to achieving the final goal.
Task Cycle® name and image are registered trademarks of The Booth Company.