Blind Spots Assessments
Maybe you have a coaching client who always seems to miss out on life’s big rewards. They don’t get the plum assignments, aren’t included in certain meetings, can’t seem to get a big raise, or nail down the promotion or leadership role they feel they deserve. You may suspect blind spots are holding them back, but helping them to see the blind spots and take action is easier said than done. Performance Programs is working with author, consultant and keynote speaker Claudia M. Shelton to introduce assessments that will help coaches and individuals get better insight, faster.
The Blind Spots Snap Shot™, Blind Spots Profile Plus and the Blind Spots 360 are all based on Shelton’s book: Blind Spots: Achieve Success by Seeing What You Can’t See. The book speaks to the current widespread interest in avoiding career derailment. Says Shelton, “My intention is to provide the rear-view mirror we all need in order to uncover our Blind Spots and turn them into assets.”
Blind Spots Profile Plus Report Table of Contents:
1. The Blind Spot Matrix: Your Top Two Profile Choices
2. Perspective on Your Profile Scores
3. Your Top Blind Spot Profiles: Strengths and Blind Spots
4. Signs Your Blind Spots May Be Showing
5. Turn Your Blind Spots Back Into Assets: Strategies for Clear Sight
6. Worksheet for Developing Your Personal Clear Sight Plan
Appendix: Who Sees Your Blind Spots?